Florida Medicare Plans
HMOs, PPOs, Drug Plans, Medicare Supplements, Part B Reductions
Questions to Ask:
- When and How Can I Enroll in a Plan?
- Which Medicare Plan is right for me?
- Do My Doctors Accept the Plan and Will There be Copays?
- Will My Medications be Covered and How Much Will They Cost ?
- Do I need a separate Medicare Drug Plan?
- What Will My Monthly and Annual Costs Be?
- Are Extra Benefits such as Vision, Dental, Hearing, Fitness Membership, included?
- What’s the Difference Between Medicare Supplement vs Medicare Advantage Plans?
- Can I take my Coverage with Me When I Travel out of Florida?
- Will I Get Free Needs Assessment, Plan Comparisons and Enrollment?
Online Enrollments for Some Plans
Keep an Extra $1,248 or more in your Social Security Check:
With Plans that Pay Some or All of Your Part B Premium
Speak with Florida Licensed Agent, Renee Lempert,
(772) 492-9702 or (561) 704-9302
Internet and Email Enrollments
Home Visits for Seniors
Annual Plan Reviews
Disclaimer: Not Affiliated with the US Goverment or the Federal Medicare Program.